Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Get $50 Off an Assemblage 23 Remix!


In the spirit of the holiday season, I've decided to discount my standard remix fee by $50 for anyone who wants an Assemblage 23 or Nerve Filter remix between now and the end of December. I expect these slots will get snapped up fairly quickly, so don't hesitate to email me to ask about the fee and availability to reserve your spot! (Also of possible interest to A23 fans, between now and December 19th you can get $5 off your order at the Assemblage 23 Online Store! Check out the news section of Assemblage23.com for details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom...search your heart...I am your father...Burka...er...I mean Sheep on Drugs!

Tom said...

But that can't be! I actually PAY the artists on my label. ; )

is Kamagra safe said...

Really helpful information, lots of thanks for your post.